Nugenix didn’t fare so well in our review!
Crossfit MC Rating: (2.5 / 5)
When men are in their twenties, they have a normal sex drive and can also gain muscle mass rather quickly and easily.
However, men over thirty often feel a decline in both the above with each aging year. This is characterized by less energy, decreased sex drive and a difficult to maintain a firm physique.
Millions of men around the world would do almost anything to get their youth back. Although this is impossible, there are supplements that they can take to improve their current state.
One of these supplements is Nugenix, a heavily commercialized testosterone booster.
Testosterone boosters are supplements that are targeted to increase testosterone in men and prevent the conversion of testosterone into estrogen through active ingredients (a blend of herbs and vitamins).
They do not contain synthetic testosterone like steroids but rather encourage the body to produce more testosterone.
Nugenix is a testosterone boosting supplement that is derived naturally from a blend of vitamins and herbs like fenugreek.
It comes in the form of a gelatin capsule pill of standard size. Its formula is not only targeted for men with Low T but also for active men who want to see an increase in muscle.
Nugenix can be used by any man who:
- Is over the age of thirty
- experiences low energy levels
- struggles to have or maintain an erection
- notices a lack of muscle definition
- has low moods
- has decreased sex drive
Nugenix is sold over the counter, therefore, men prefer it because they do not require a visit to the doctor.
The dosage of Nugenix you require will depend on your particular situation. It is recommended to take three tablets in the morning for men with a sedentary lifestyle or on non-workout days.
For men who workout, it is suggested that they take the supplement thirty minutes before their workout in order to reap its full benefits.
There are many who believe that treatment from Nugenix is just a placebo effect, especially because its primary ingredient, fenugreek or testofen has never been shown in a single human based case study to actually increase testosterone.
Key ingredients in Nugenix Ultimate include:
- Fenugreek (sometimes called Testofen)
- D-Aspartic Acid (DAA)
- Longjack (Eurycoma longifolia)
- Maca Root
Pros of Nugenix Ultimate
- It contains vitamins and minerals that improve overall health
- Easily purchased in stores and online
- Can be taken by both active and inactive men
- Easy to administer
- Ingredients Longjack, Boron and Maca root are great!
Cons of Nugenix Ultimate
- It is not FDA regulated
- Some of its ingredients can be found in more affordable multivitamins
- Very expensive
- Fenugreek has been disproven in a human case study to boost testosterone (study)
- D-Aspartic Acid has been shown to decrease testosterone in a human case study.
Where to Buy Nugenix Ultimate
The best place to buy it is Amazon.
Who do we rate as the #1 Testosterone Booster?
If you want to try a natural testosterone booster that has ingredients proven to work in human based case studies, check out our review on Alpha Wolf Nutrition’s Force X7
Natural and Safe10.0/10
Key Vitamins & Minerals3.0/10
Crucial Herbal Support4.0/10
- Longack is great
- Boron is crucial
- Maca boosts the endocrine system
- Fenugreek is better for women and increases lactation
- DAA may actually lower testosterone
- Poor vitamin and mineral support